Resources and Tools:
Open Source Publishing, Print and Web
Archives and archival organizations of interest
External workshops, assignments, syllabi (online)
- for / with / in from “HTML Output,” a Spring 2014 course taught by John Caserta at The Rhode Island School of Design
- imagineallthepeople.info Shannon Ebner Intermediate and Advanced Topics in Photography
- Lined and Unlined Archive: tagged “Assignments”, tagged “Syllabi” by Rob Giampietro
- decontextualize.com: Courses on programming, text analysis, computational creativity and culture taught by Allison Parrish at NYU
- T-y-p-o-g-r-a-p-h-y, g-e-s-t-a-l-t, What's in a form?, I-n-t-e-r-f-a-c-e, and C-i-r-c-u-l-a-t-i-o-n from David Reinfurt's courses at Princeton University
- Very Interactive, A site collecting classes and workshops taught by Laurel Schwulst at Yale University and CCA, as well as projects, a library, and a collection of other useful resources and links.
- Experimental Publishing Studio taught by Paul Soulellis at Rhode Island School of Design Spring 2015
- David Foster Wallace various Syllabi and Notes
- Various mini-courses in Graphic Design, Game Design and Poetry from CalArts ported to coursera, available by paid subscription, or to audit for free.
- 36 Typefaces, websites made by students in a course taught by Sam de Groot and Jakub Straka at Gerrit Rietveld Academie
Other Pedagogical Resources and Initiatives
Open Source Type Foundries and Sources
Reading lists and bibliographies
Student Loan resources
to submit something for inclusion, or if you find anything here that you would like removed or recategorized,
please don't hesitate to contact us.